Monday, May 14, 2018

When Angry, Count To Four. When Very Angry, Swear. - Mark Twain

This is me and electronics/technology! Where's the glitter and scrapbook paper?! I had previously added a Mark Twain quotes gadget, partly because he had an interesting, nonsensical but still whimsical, perspective (no, I have no clue how that works, but that is Mark Twain). Partly because while this is a blog about library technology, it's about technology for the library and I thought we should have something literary readily visible.

I can't find the gadget, hopefully, it's there. When I view the blog it says it can't display due to the moon being purple and the cats not meowing in the right tone or something like that...

2 comments:

  1. Jessica; to view your gadget on your blog, go to http://libtechtools.blogspot.com
    NOT https, which is a secure website and will not show this kind of content. I'll send you an image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had never had that problem before. The explanation was helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Gadget - Google Translate

The gadget I added is Google Translate. I have some family members who don't speak English, it is help for them to be able to read blogs...