Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Lynda's Introduction


Hey there! 

Welcome to LT 130 Presentation Tools Blog. My name is Lynda and I'm new to blogging. This is my first contribution to a blog and a blog set up. Lynn, thank you for all the work you have done so far on this blog. I made more editing on the blog, I changed the font and size title for the Blog, making it larger and more easily readable. I also changed the fonts and sizes on the gadget pages so that readers can find it easier to read.  Personally, I have trouble reading and finding information on websites especially sites that have too much information or the color schemes for the background tend to camouflage with the text and become lost on a page. I also added more on the Menu bar, so I added pages on the cross column and added a page to a link to the American Library Association webpage on a side gadget page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget - Google Translate

The gadget I added is Google Translate. I have some family members who don't speak English, it is help for them to be able to read blogs...